Thank you and Thursday sound fancy together so I thought I would make a quick list of things I am thankful for. I’m even going to use numbered bullets and photos.
- The fact that kilometers are superior to miles for two reasons. km = Canadian and km’s sound way more impressive than miles. “I ran 13.1 miles today, oh really I ran 21.1km” Sounds so much better.
- The Nest had an ice cream special on today and I ate it at 10:30 in the morning. I now feel extremely sick regardless of taking lactose pills. But that is okay because it was DELISH. I will also never learn.
- The cool new shirt I just bought. I luffs it. Shameless self photo via computer in my office.
- The beautiful weather in my less than beautiful city. Its finally in the double digits sometimes which, is very nice 10 and 12 degrees you make me smile!
- That running has been going pretty good lately. My stomach has been acting up really bad but I have still made it through all my runs and they are all in the sunshine. I even am starting to take my gloves off and hill training twice a week! Holla!
- I just got a new keyboard because my other one broke while writing this post. The cap locks did not want to turn off and I don’t think people want to READ THIS ALL THE TIME. It feels like typing on magical clouds with spurts of rainbows and kittens running around. I am sure this will up more productivity 5%. Thank you work for the new keyboard.
- My big fat tax return. Thank you to my mothers fancy tax program and data input skills for getting me this haha. I doubled my “I might have enough money for a down payment for a house when I am 80″ savings account by depositing my cheque. My tax return was huge and went in to haus One day it will happen.
- This magical cheque also means I have a bit of money I am going to go shopping with. Oh Hai Lululemon.
- The Wednesday night cross country race series starts soon and they are my favorite races of all time besides Sinister. Just simply amazing and fun. To top that off Mountian Equipment Co-Op in Edmonton is having a race April 15th. I love MEC and races that cost $10.
- Finally, I am thankful for Old Spice Game Day deodorant, yes it is mens but it smells SO GOOD. I will not lie to you I, sometimes smell my armpits during the day it smells that good. It is also superior at masking post running/fitness sweat if you don’t want to shower. Story of my life.
That is all for now. I am really excited for summer. I downloaded an oceans sound app to help me daydream about my cabin and summer things. Pathetic I know.